Time is more precious than gold. Busy people need to manage their time properly. In order for them to carry out their task appropriately they need to find ways on how to accommodate it smoothly. Time management plays an important role for our daily activities. This is recommended for people who are facing lots of task on their work or study.
1. Make a Priority List
– First you need to assess your task. Rate them from least priority to highest priority. This way you can identify the task that needs action in an immediate time. Just make sure that you have to set a realistic list of tasks that are favorable for you.
2. Make a time frame
– Time table is very important for your daily activities. Through this, you can determine the sufficient amount of time to be spent for carrying the task. You can also compete with time. Setting up an appropriate time will give you slight pressure and can also challenge you. It also enhances your skills. Once that you have finished your task before the allotted schedule, you can earn extra time to work on other activities.
3. Pace yourself frequently
– Ideally you need to take a break from the task. Most especially if it is very hard to handle. In order for you to maintain the appropriate action, release yourself from the tension and pressure by pacing yourself with other enjoyable activities. Playing games, singing, dancing, going out and other pleasurable activities can help you relieve from the pressure of your task. Just make sure that you don’t spend too much time from unnecessary things which are not related to your activity.
4. Be ready with your best friend. The Organizer
– It is considered as your inanimate assistant. This is recommended for people who work alone. You can scan your organizer frequently. This prevents you from missing other important task. Other people use notes and post in on the refrigerator or walls to remind them of their daily activities.
5. Have a good night sleep
– We are entitled to have at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. A person with insufficient amount of sleep lacks focus and attention. The brain requires enough time to regenerate. This is related to the cells that control our ability to think. If a person lacks sleep, they may rattle and unable to perform their task on the next day.
These are the common tips that can help you to manage your time. This way, you can maximize your work. Being productive is a good sign of well-developed skills. Time management requires us with discipline, perseverance and patience to achieve what we desire most.