Sixteen 8 T-shirt Design Contest
Sixteen 8 is a T-shirt company based in Columbus, Ohio. The aim of the contest is express how well you manage your time by illustrating it on a shirt design. Design must be in accordance to the company’s motto/tagline: “What’s your 16:8?”.
Sixteen 8 aims is to promote time management by following an ideal 16:8 ratio of the time. That is simply saying 16 hours of being productive and 8 hours rest and recreation.
Contest Rules and Regulation
- Contestant must have a facebook account that is active.
- Contest is open to everyone who is able to create a design of his own.
- First step is to visit Sixteen 8 Fanpage at www.facebook.com/TeamSixteen8Fanpage and LIKE the page.
- Follow us on twitter: Sixteen8
- Leave a message on the fan page saying that you are interested to join.
- Send an email to email@example.com expressing your intention to join the contest and a JPEG copy of your entry. The entry must be original and done by the contestant himself.
- Wait for your entry to be uploaded on the fan page, www.facebook.com/TeamSixteen8Fanpage and to be posted at Sixteen 8 blog found at www.sixteen8.wordpress.com.
- Once uploaded, you need to promote your entry to your friends in facebook. Your friends should LIKE the fanpage and the uploaded photo of your entry. Your friends also need to visit the blog and leave a comment cheering you for the contest. We will count how many times your name was mentioned at the blog comments section and we will also count how many people LIKED your entry.
- The contest will be going on for a month. You can maximize this time to collect as many LIKES in your entry as you can. Official date of the contest is 1st February 2012 but your entries are welcome as early as possible.
- DESIGN ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST WILL BE PROPERTY OF SIXTEEN 8 AND MAYBE USED IN THE FUTURE.
Criterion for Judging
- 20% Originality of your design
- 20% How well it explains your idea of 16:8
- 60% Exposure
Exposure will be measured on the number of likes you were able to gather for your entry. So you have to encourage as many friends as you can to LIKE and SHARE your entry in facebook and let them leave a comment mentioning your name on the blog.
Prizes at Stake
- Top of the line T-shirt from Sixteen 8(this will be sent to you where ever you are in the world)
- Get a chance to have your design printed for Sixteen 8. Sixteen 8 will recognize you as the contributor of the design.
- Cash prize $300.